Skip to main content

December 12th Cuirassier Update. . .

 


About 90 minutes or so back in the painting chair yesterday evening before later yoga and meditation with the Grand Duchess (I began joining my wife -- a yoga practitioner for more than 20 years at this point -- for this most evenings back in April).  Most of my time behind the brush was spent cleaning up the saddle cloths and highlighting the green distinctions .  You'll also see that I have carried out, but not yet completed, some limited charcoal gray highlights on some of the horses.  Not sure if I like the look of it, but overall these 16 figures are starting to come together I think.  See what you think and feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.  Happy December 13th everyone!

-- Stokes

Comments

Donnie McGibbon said…
They are taking shape very nicely indeed. Should look great on the table when completed.
David Morfitt said…
They're coming along beautifully, Stokes. Those figures have great presence and character, don't they? :-)