And a few more photos. . . September 10, 2006 Ok, here are a few of the 2nd Musketeer regiment in process during late-July and August. Enjoy! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Bluebear Jeff said… I'm impressed by the number of figures that you work on at the same time.Good work!-- Jeff marinergrim said… Excellent work. Sixty figures at a time must take Zen like patience. Poruchik said… Very nice!So the Grand Duchy of Stollen does have an army! We will need to swap Diplomates I think!Very impressive, I am waffling between Grants organization and Youngs at the moment.Donald~
Comments
Good work!
-- Jeff
So the Grand Duchy of Stollen does have an army! We will need to swap Diplomates I think!
Very impressive, I am waffling between Grants organization and Youngs at the moment.
Donald~