1) The Ermland Guard shall stand fast and continue firing upon the von Auflauf Infantry. Perhaps they might shuffle a little to their left to make room for one of the artillery batteries? While you are not looking I might nudge that wooded hill over a little to make room.
2) von Flickenhoffers' shall Pivot (making a left wheel) on the von Mittau Volunteers to take your Dragoons in their flank.
3) The redoubtable Mittau Volunteers (who deserve a ribbon on their colours for their performance today) shall move in conformity with von Flickenhoffers' so that all three regiments form as nearly as possible a continuous front.
4) The von Auflauf infantry shall move forward as far as they possibly can to form a continuous front with The Ermland Guard, plugging the gap left by the heroic maneuver of von Flickenhoffer's regiment.
5) O'Malleys Irish Borderers will line the edge of the wood closest to the von Auflauf Regiment.
6) The jolly old Red Battery will cease firing upon the benighted residents of Eispicke and redirect their fire upon your Fourth Dragoons.
7) The remaining Artillery (the laggards) will make for the gap that the Ermland Guard has opened or them in the battle line.
8) The Electoral Pioneer Battalion... Hm, what to do with them. Too many units and too little space - been the story of the game for me. Hm. OK, keep then coming along behind von Auflauf.
9) Have the cavalry form up behind the Mittauers and have the Hussars join them.