Just a quick update today. Last night, I managed to get in a couple of hours of work on those last nine Spencer Smith cavalry. Finished the yellow turnbacks, tan breeches, and the blue saddle cloths. Naturally, I made a number of mistakes, which I then had to fix before quitting for the evening. But there was nothing too upsetting or time consuming, just some careful (re-) lining with GW Chaos Black. It felt good to be back in the saddle. Tonight, I’d like/hope to paint the blue coats. We’ll see if that actually happens. If so, that means the only things like the swords, scabbards, and a few assorted small bits will remain. With any luck at all, I might have the entire 30-figure unit finished with a photo or two in the next several days. Cross your fingers!