08 October 2007

IMEX AWI British Artillery for Trade

I have two boxes of IMEX 1/72 British Artillery of the American War of Independence/American Revolution that I don’t need. They are a little too small to work with my Revell/RSM/Spencer Smiths. I’ll happily exchange them for two boxes of either 1/72 Revell Austrian SYW Dragoons, or 1/72 Revell Prussian SYW Infantry. I purchased the IMEX sets last year, and they have been gathering dust ever since. It's time to find them a good home. By the way, the figures are still on their sprues, and one box even has the cellophane wrapper on it. Contact me, if you're interested.

2 comments:

Bill McHenry said...

Stokes - Check your e-mail for an important dispatch from M'Uedail.

Sir William

MurdocK said...

Looking great!

Only one question:

Are you certain that the sprig on the bearskins is pine?
Other references I have seen say that it was Oak leaves for the Austrian ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...