If any of you Grand Duchy of Stollen regulars would like, please take a few minutes to send me you thoughts on several related areas. These include:
* Reasons in support of imagi-nations
* Wargame campaigns set in the 18th century
* Figure choice
* Assembling armies
* Designing/painting uniforms
* Building terrain and scenery
* Fictitious Campaigns
* Map/personality development
* Wargaming on a shoestring
* Assembling a wargaming library
* Anything else you might think of when it comes to the hobby in general.
If you have some well-lighted, well-composed, and focused digital/digitized pictures of your figures and games that you don't mind sharing with others, please send those along too. Credit will be given to all contributors.
I don't want to give too much away, but I am interested in collecting and sifting through your ideas about the above and any related areas. You can drop me a line directly at: email@example.com. Thanks in advance for your interest and assistance with this project.