29 April 2008

Take a Gander at This!

I just heard from my good friend, and fellow old school wargamer, Jonathan Broadus in North Carolina, who alerted me to the neat things going on over at Andy Mitchell’s Frivolous Fusiliers blog. Andy’s growing collection and recent Blasthof Bridge refight are so cool that I felt the need to put a link here. Click on http://frivolousfusiliers.blogspot.com/ to see how it’s done. I think you’ll agree that it’s the type of painting, collecting, and gaming to which we should all aspire. Well done Andy and Jim!

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Thanks for the "heads-up".


-- Jeff

tradgardmastare said...

I too am enjoying the blog- the terrain is very interesting too....
It is good you have brought it to the attention of a wider audience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...