09 January 2012

It has arrived. . .


A late Christmas present arrived with the mail this afternoon, and although it is just after 7:30 in the evening here at Stollen Central, I will forgo painting this evening and retire very shortly to bed with a mug of coffee, to enjoy an evening of perusing, reading, and daydreaming.  A quick look through the book before supper reveals yet another triumph by the Grant family.  I might even be so bold as to suggest that this particular title looks like the best in the Wargaming in History series to date.  Thanks to my outlaws for the funds with which I purchased said book!

4 comments:

paint pig said...

Cant wait to read a review.

Conrad Kinch said...

I am very envious. I have to catch up and buy volumes 3 and 4. Will the pocket book bear it?

Martin said...

Savor every word on every page! I understand that Vol. 5 is already out as well...Woe to the Treasury!

A review would be greatly appreciated.

tidders said...

Thats a lovely book - Vol 5 is a corker as well (the treasury took a hit before Xmas)

Allan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...